Register now for the free ST Webinar on Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:00 pm CET
DH electronics presents use of the STM32MP1 in the DHSOM product family
As ST Authorized Partner DH electronics offers a webinar in cooperation with ST on April 9th 2020 at 3:00 pm CET. In the one-hour webinar entitled "Use of the STM32MP1 in the DHSOM product family" the participants will be introduced in detail to the STM32MP1 based System on Module from DH electronics.
Within the scope of this webinar you will:
- learn more about DH electronics and our products and services
- learn more about the DHSOM product family and get to know their products
- understand the advantages of using System on Modules (SOMs)
- learn the basics and internal architecture of the STM32MP157C
- discover all the advantages of the DHCOM STM32MP1 using the example of sensorless control of a brushless DC motor
The agenda includes the following points:
- Company presentation DH electronics
- Introduction to the microprocessor STM32MP157C
- Using the MPU STM32MP1 with the SOM product family from DH electronics
- Software in connection with the STM32MP1 MPU
- Demo: Sensorless control of a brushless DC motor based on the STM32MP1
At the end of the webinar there will be a live Q&A session where the experienced engineers from ST and DH electronics will answer your questions. From DH electronics' point of view, Andreas Geisreiter and Marinus Holzner, two competent hardware developers and specialists in the field of System on Modules, are at your disposal.
Participation in the webinar is free of charge, but you must first register with myST.
You will find the link to the webinar and the registration here:
If you have any questions about the webinar, please feel free to contact us - we look forward to your participation!