Linux DevOps Developer (m/f/d) Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)Job Type: Fulltime
Area of Responsibility
As a Linux DevOps Developer at DH electronics you will be responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery / Deployment (CD). You will work closely with your colleagues from development department to automate our build and deployment processes.
- You are experienced and proficient in Git, Linux systems and scripting languages (Python, Bash), embedded systems (especially ARM processors), continuous integration systems (Jenkins, Gitlab), infrastructure and architecture topics (servers, virtualization, containers) and software artifact management (Artifactory)
- You ensure stability and performance of the development and production environments
- You optimize the monitoring and alerting capabilities of our systems
- You work closely with the development team and use your expertise to ensure that DevOps is taken into account right from the start of product and software development
- You like to work in a team and regularly community with your colleagues
- You are willing to work independently and to develop yourself continuously
- You have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken
What you can expect with us:
- Flexible working hours without core hours and the possibility of mobile office
- Independent work with plenty of freedom to make your own decisions as well as a comprehensive training program
- Benefits: free fruit and drinks, teambuilding events, company celebrations, various social benefits
- Close-to-nature location near Lake Chiemsee with a wide range of leisure activities in the immediate vicinity (hiking, MTB, winter sports, lakes, Salzburg, Munich)
Become part of our Digital Hereos team and shape the digital future with us.
Please send your application documents in PDF format to email@example.com.