IT administrator (m/f/d) for planning and management of IT systemsJob Type: Fulltime
Area of Responsibility
As an IT administrator at DH electronics, you will be responsible for planning and managing our IT systems. In this context, you will work closely with the development team and provide your colleagues with advice and support on IT issues.
- You have experience in planning, installation, monitoring and maintenance of client/server systems (Linux/Windows)
- You work closely with the development team in planning and development in the area of DevOps/GitOps
- You take care of error analysis and troubleshooting of our client/server systems
- You archive and secure our data and ensure data integrity
- You like to work in a team and support your colleagues in the context of briefings, trainings and with technical questions
What you can expect with us:
- Flexible working hours without core hours and the possibility of mobile office
- Independent work with plenty of freedom to make your own decisions as well as a comprehensive training program
- Benefits: free fruit and drinks, teambuilding events, company celebrations, various social benefits
- Close-to-nature location near Lake Chiemsee with a wide range of leisure activities in the immediate vicinity (hiking, MTB, winter sports, lakes, Salzburg, Munich)
Become part of our Digital Hereos team and shape the digital future with us.
Please send your application documents in PDF format to email@example.com.