Interns (m/f/d) in the field of electrical engineering and computer scienceJob Type: Interns
Area of Responsibility
The following list gives a rough overview of the topics currently offered at DH electronics.
After selecting a topic, the focus is determined together with the supervising person.
- Analog and digital circuit design (simulation, layout, logic design, VHDL, FPGA)
- Use of embedded Linux in ARM Cortex-A based computer modules
- Support in the area of test engineering as well as build and test automation
- Development of BSP, bootloader and kernel for embedded Linux
- Application programming under Linux and Windows (C/C++, Go, Qt, .NET)
- Development of apps for Android, iOS and Windows
- Development of mechatronic solutions
- General support of hardware and software development (design, programming, testing and documentation)
Not the right one? Then send us an initiative application!
We are always looking for talented developers and junior staff and look forward to your suggestions for topics.
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science, mechatronics or similar
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with new topics
- Initiative, ability to communicate and work in a team
- Experienced handling of MS Office
- Fluent Germand and English skills written and spoken
What you can expect with us:
- Flexible working hours without core hours and the possibility of mobile office
- Independent work with plenty of freedom to make your own decisions as well as a comprehensive training program
- Benefits: free fruit and drinks, teambuilding events, company celebrations, various social benefits
- Close-to-nature location near Lake Chiemsee with a wide range of leisure activities in the immediate vicinity (hiking, MTB, winter sports, lakes, Salzburg, Munich)
Become part of our Digital Hereos team and shape the digital future with us.
Please send your application documents in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.